He is a Romanian-born Jewish-American writer, professor, political activist and journalist.
To those who acknowledged Ethan's abuse, yet blamed Dolores for her own suffering saying, “She made her choices”, we say,
“No. You made your choices.”
- To remember and honor Dolores Maxwell.
- To scratch at the wall of silence. “For the dead and the living, we must bear witness.” -Elie Weisel. It is too late to save Dolores. It is not too late to help the thousands of others who are in the same situation.
- To have Ethan held accountable for his crimes against Dolores and others, and to protect current and future victims from him.
- To raise awareness of Elder Abuse
- To reform Ireland's laws concerning Elder Abuse
- To bring reform to Ireland's government agencies dealing with Elder Abuse.